Starting with Stories is a program for parents and their newly registered kindergarten students (for September 2014). We invite you to join us at Annieville to meet our kindergarten teachers, and to find out how to help your child get a good start in kindergarten. Starting with Stories is an opportunity for you to attend three differnt sessions to:
* learn about the importance of reading to your child
* learn strategies to use when reading aloud
* learn strategies for playing with numbers and letters
* learn about a day in kindergarten - what does it look like?
* receive free books to share with your child(ren)
All parents/guardians are welcome to attend one, two or all three of the sessions in the school library. Coffee, tea and gift book will be available at each session. Babysitting will be provided for the upcoming kindergarten students.
There will be three sessions in the Spring: April 15, April 22, and April 29, 2014
RSVP 604-588-1204 to reserve your spot or drop off the registration form.