We are asking for your help during pick up and drop off.
We understand that pick up and drop off times can be very rushed for many families. Please help us by being extra patient and by doing the following:
- Please use the street parking to drop off your child(ren).
- Keep our school/staff parking lot clear of parent vehicles and pedestrians.
- Stress to your children that they should not walk through the parking lot.
- Encourage older students to walk to school.
- If possible, walk younger students to school.
- Report traffic concerns to the office.
Please also used the two crosswalks that we have designated and follow the instructions of our crossing guards. It is expected that adults, students, and drivers of vehicles follow the directions of crossing guards while they are on duty.