Kindergarten Registration for Catchment Students begins February 13, 2023
A child may be registered to attend Kindergarten in September if their 5th birthday occurs on or before December 31st of the current year.
Pre-Registration for Kindergarten for the 2023-2024 school year will be held ONLINE February 13-24, 2023 for your catchment area school. Annieville Elementary will be holding IN-PERSON registration on February 14th, 15th, 21st, & 22nd between 9:30 – 11:30 am. For verification of your catchment area school, please check the Catchment Area Map or the School Locator.
Please visit the Delta School District website for instructions on how to Register for Kindergarten at https://www.deltasd.bc.ca/schools/student-registration/kindergarten/
Grade 1 to 7 Registration for Catchment Students
If you are new to Delta and live in our catchment area and would like to register your child for Grade 1 to 7 for the 2022-2023 school year, we are accepting registrations via email.
Completed applications, along with documents can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Documents Required for All Students (all documents must be received for registration to be accepted):
- Student Registration Form (*note: This form is fillable. Please print and sign this form if you do not have a digital signature);
- Parent Declaration Form (*note: This form is fillable. Please print and sign this form if you do not have a digital signature);
- Appropriate Proof of Citizenship or status in Canada for both students and parents, and appropriate proof of age for students:
– Canadian Birth Certificate, Canadian Passport or Permanent Resident Documentation;
- Appropriate Proof of Residency:
– Purchase/Rental/Lease/Tenancy Agreement, Current Year Property Tax Assessment, Verfication of Address by Landlord Form, or Current Month Rental Receipt showing address, or Letter from Landlord, along with a copy of one of the following showing rental address: Valid Driver’s License, Utility Bill, Vehicle Ownership Papers or Insurance Certificate;
- BC Services Card (please include both sides of this card); and
- Most recent report card from previous school, if available.
Please send the registration form, parent declaration form, and documents listed above in one email to your catchment area school. Please ensure that all documents are legible.
For more information on the registration process please visit the District website at https://www.deltasd.bc.ca/schools/student-registration/
Non-Catchment and Non-District Applications
Non-catchment and non-district applications will be accepted online only as of Monday, February 6, 2023 at 8:30 a.m. Please visit the District website for more information on the Non-Catchment and Non-District registration process:
Non-Catchment Applications: https://www.deltasd.bc.ca/schools/student-registration/non-catchment/
Non-District Applications: https://www.deltasd.bc.ca/schools/student-registration/non-district/